Top-Rated Kansas City Drain Cleaning
Local Drain Cleaning and Rooter Services in Kansas City
A sewer or drain backup or clog can be a very stressful situation. Trying to resolve a clog on your own can cause further damage to your pipes, which is why we are proud to offer professional drain cleaning services in Kansas City, Overland Park, KS, and the entire KC metro area.
Whether it’s a fixture trap, drain, or sewer line; Plumbline Plumbing can provide professional consultation to answer your questions, help you understand your options, and remove the clog causing you trouble. We don’t just unclog your drain; we thoroughly clean your pipes to ensure it is open and flowing properly to prevent future back-ups. You can rest assured we have the drain cleaning experience and equipment to get your problem resolved fast and effectively.
Our KC Drain Cleaning Services include:
- Kitchen and sink drains: Sometimes what goes down your garbage disposal can cause your kitchen and sink drains to clog, our experts can help to unclog your drains to ensure optimal draining
- Laundry drains: If the drain for your laundry is clogged the clothes can pile up fast, call us to get that drain flowing quickly again.
- Mainline cleaning: If you see gurgling water in your tub or shower or the toilet water rising or bubbling when you run your bathroom sink, you may need a mainline cleaning. Our Master Plumbers can efficiently clean your mainline to get your issue resolved.
- Hydro jetting: One of the newest technologies in drain cleaning using a high-pressure blast of water down the drainpipe which forces waste to be removed.
- Camera pipe inspection: Often it’s difficult to determine where you have a problem in your drain lines. Camera pipe inspection allows real-time video to see the problem and pinpoint the blockage before it causes long-lasting damage. Once the camera identifies the problem, a plan to repair can then be made and resolved quickly.
- Floor drains
- Sewer gas diagnosis and resolution
Frequently Asked Questions About Drain Cleaning
Properly functioning drains are essential to the health and safety of your home. Are you worried about your drains? Are you wondering if your drains are clogged? Interested in cleaning your drains preemptively to avoid future issues? If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions, check out our top FAQs about Kansas City drain cleaning below.
What Are The Signs of A Clogged Drain?
Also, in some cases, you may hear excessive gurgling in your pipes. Additionally, you may notice bad odors. The odors can come from rodents stuck in the pipes or other rotting biological materials such as hair or food.
Can You Get Rid of Clogs On Your Own?
However, you need to be careful. Commercial drain cleaners can irritate your skin and eyes. They can also damage your drains or pipes in some cases. Finally, if you decide to use a clog remover, make sure that you check the manufacturer’s instructions carefully. Most drain cleaning products can only be used in sinks or tubs and not in toilets.
When Should You Call A Professional Drain Cleaner?
If you’re trying to solve the issue on your own with clog remover, pay attention to how much you use. If you end up using that product on a regular basis, your drains most likely need professional cleaning help.
How Often Should You Have Your Drains Cleaned?
However, in some cases, you may want to get your drains cleaned preemptively. If your home has a history of clogs or if your home is older, consider talking with a professional about cleaning your drains.
What Is The Best Drain Cleaning Technique & Method?
In other situations, especially for pre-emptive cleaning, you should consider a high-pressure water jet. Again, you should always let a professional handle this for you. High-pressure water jets move along clogs, but they also take care of buildup around the edges of your pipes. That includes grease, hair, and other items that may lead to a blockage over time.
Call Plumbline Plumbing today at 913-952-9812 to get a free estimate on drain cleaning services in Kansas City from one of our licensed plumbers.
Before Hydro-jet sewer clean.
After Hydro-jet sewer clean.